Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which color combo below would you choose for a GT2 RS?
White with Black Wheels
48.33%
GT Silver with Black Wheels
12.50%
Guards Red with Black Wheels
39.17%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Need a Vote - Color Choice on GT2RS

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
GreyTT, were the bottom ones Gulf or Riviera blue?
That's mein vote.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Riv.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
^^ Riv.
What's your take on it?
You're the expert!

Old 09-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
What's your take on it?
You're the expert!
Not exactly sure what you mean...

I, personally feel that most Porsches should be left alone, other than suspension upgrades, euro bumpers, exhaust and ECU.

Although the carbon hood isn't the best looking thing Porsche has done, Porsche did it for a reason, to make the car unique. The carbon hood is apart of the GT2 RS. It wouldn't be a full GT2 RS without it.

Just my opinions though. I'm a sucker for things that are all stock and have exact intentions for what the company wants. These videos pretty much sum up my opinions of Porsche.

YouTube - Porsche 911 Turbo - The story continues

YouTube - The new Panamera.

I hope they get the point across.

I'm a purist in my own way-I accept the Cayenne and Panamera as sports-cars, not four doors. I think the Cayenne and Panamera need a flat-6... I also think that crazy colors should not be given to cars such as the 918 Spyder, or Carrera GT etc.

All of that isn't the point. The point is, although I prefer GT Silver on a car like the GT2 RS, it is an eccentric looking car, and I think an eccentric color would be acceptable if the offered colors are too tame. After all, it isn't a "Spyder", or "GT", it's an "RS".

Didn't mean to get all OT. I lost track of this reply.

Simply put, my opinion is GT Silver with black wheels.

Last edited by Carrera; 09-07-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Do you really have to depend on us to help you decide? Go with what you want, buddy. It's your car after all.
Nah, I pretty much have my mind made up. But I do like reading all the opinions from a bunch of fellow enthusiasts. The diversity of views is awesome. Plus, I want to see which color wins.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
Nah, I pretty much have my mind made up. But I do like reading all the opinions from a bunch of fellow enthusiasts. The diversity of views is awesome. Plus, I want to see which color wins.
So what color have you picked?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I see the sig... No more Stradale?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I actually love the cars with the gold wheels

Old 09-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
afraid u can't.
Really... hmmmmmm

Old 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
So what color have you picked?
You'll have to wait until you walk into the dealership and see it.

Quick Reply: Need a Vote - Color Choice on GT2RS