Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which color combo below would you choose for a GT2 RS?
White with Black Wheels
48.33%
GT Silver with Black Wheels
12.50%
Guards Red with Black Wheels
39.17%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Need a Vote - Color Choice on GT2RS

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zeus
Is this really true? I thought Google was my friend, but....
I'm pretty sure not.
Because if the color were an issue, silver or white would be the obvious choice.

Plus... look at the CGT I posted.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Black is my first choice because I am not that excited about the exposed carbon hood, but since that is not an option I would go for white with black wheels.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
crap I forgot which color I voted for

Old 09-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i'm afraid to say black wheels are out... i would go with the standard gold wheels, they are timeless... black wheels are a fad... i wouldn't go into silver, it's too dull for this car... black kills all the details and CF parts... you could get bored with red pretty quickly... i'd go with white... white gives volume, and brings out every little detail and angle, and accentuates every black and CF bit and piece...my second option would to push for a custome color if possible... if that's possible, then you got mexico blue, speed yellow, etc...

Old 09-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
I voted white. Red is fine too. I definitely would not choose silver.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Red sucks. Don't get red. Definitely not red.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
Red sucks. Don't get red. Definitely not red.
Uhm, then why does your signature say "GT2RS Guards" ?

Edit: Irony is sometimes hard to get over the interwebs

Old 09-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Uhm, then why does your signature say "GT2RS Guards" ?
Uhm....I'm a poser. Don't get red.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
The Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond repute
Pink

I don't understand this post. I don't give a rat's a$$ what other people think about my car(s). I paid for it, I own it, I got to look at it, so why concern myself with what other people think?

In other words, if everyone here said the car should be pink, would you listen to them?

Just get what you want dude. You earned it! You deserve it!

Old 09-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
crap I forgot which color I voted for
white is your middle name.

Quick Reply: Need a Vote - Color Choice on GT2RS