Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2 RS Spec - Post it up!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
GT2 RS Spec - Post it up!

Time for a roll call. If you're taking the plunge into the deep end of the Porsche owners pool, please share the GT2RS Spec that you will be submitting to your dealer. Order deadline is Sept 11th.

Spec changed to GT Silver. Order is in and accepted. See post 23 for new spec.

My initial spec and paperwork goes in tomorrow. I'll tweak it once my dealer gets the ordering guide. I'm specifically interested in adding the CF wing. I have the racing seats in my GT3 RS. That's my 90% track car. Went more with comfort on this one. The Black Wheels show up in the configurator pics, but then change to silver when the pic is saved. They look great in black on the white car.

911 GT2 RS $245,000

Exterior Color
Carrara White B4 $3,140

Interior Color
Leather Interior in Black 78 $0

Exterior
Automatically Dimming Mirrors with Integrated Rain Sensor P12 $690
Headlight Cleaner Cover in Exterior Color XUB $295

Wheels
Standard 19" GT3 Wheel with Center Lock 430 $0

Wheel Accessories
Wheels Painted Silver 346 $0
Wheels Painted in Black CRU $2,530

Interior
3-point Seat Belts in Black 555 $0
Cupholders 585 $0
Adaptive Sports Seats P01 $0
Floor Mats in Interior Color 810 $0

Interior Leather
Rear Section of Center Console in Leather XMZ $1,295
Porsche Crest Embossed on Headrests XSC $285

Audio and Communications
Sport Chrono Package Plus 640 $690
Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including Navigation Module P23 $345
Sound Package Plus 490 $700
Universal Audio Interface 870 $345
Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone Interface 619 $0

Destination Charge:
Destination Charge: $950
Total Price* $256,265

Attached Images    

Last edited by BBTurbo; 08-31-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful spec and congratulations on the allocation! I didn't realize the deadline to order/spec the car was so soon. Has that "everyone who bought the car comes to the launch at one time" event confirmed? Will you be able to pick your car up there?

Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Beautiful spec and congratulations on the allocation! I didn't realize the deadline to order/spec the car was so soon. Has that "everyone who bought the car comes to the launch at one time" event confirmed? Will you be able to pick your car up there?
There was a letter sent to each dealer receiving an allocation. The cars will be delivered to your dealer for Feb 19th availability. You also have the option of attending, either a West Coast or East Coast delivery event on Feb 11th-13th. Location of your specific event would depend on where you live. Speculation at the moment has East Coast as Barber and West Coast as Leguna Seca. Your dealer has to pay your way to the event. Porsche will provide an orientation to the car as well as instructed track time. Other than the Feb date being a weather risk here in the Northeast, it should be a must do event.

As a side note, supposedly, Porsche NA will be checking customer orders to ensure that you're a real customer and also that you're not buying to try and make a profit (highly unlikely scenario in this economy). PCNA may even require that you have to give the dealer right of first refusal if you choose to sell the car. Ferrari already does this with some of their highly allocated models.

Last edited by BBTurbo; 08-30-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:14 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
You are building yourself quite the epic fleet! Congrats!

Old 08-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ljg
You are building yourself quite the epic fleet! Congrats!
Thanks. Once the 458 and GT2RS show up, I'll reduce the fleet back to 4. Not sure what I can give up though. Unfortunately, I love them all.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:22 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
No need to reduce the fleet, there are plenty of people out there that would gladly volunteer to drive the remaining cars in order to keep your main '4' garaged. Selling your rare beauties is sinful.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a nice spec!

Whatever you do, keep the GT3 RS. I think owning a GT3 RS and GT2 RS would be so cool!

Old 08-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
With black wheels, that'll look incredible! The price isn't nearly as high as I thought it'd be either. Even at $260K, this seems to be THE bargain supercar of the last decade or so.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I will pay whatever it takes if I can see the car at the dealership before you take delivery like I did with your GT3 rs.

Last edited by JonA85; 08-30-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
BB,
do u not want the carbon fender $6,840.00?

might be a good deal to get it with the car.

Quick Reply: GT2 RS Spec - Post it up!