Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3 Front Lift Malfunction

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011 | 10:57 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes It worked perfect disconnect the bat over night reconnect the - terminal and test.

Old 02-09-2011 | 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I never leave it parked with the lift up, and I'm pretty sure you shouldn't... But I do have that problem sometimes, of the nose not drop when parked and hitting the down button... What I do is engage the clutch, roll back and forth, as if the car is in "drive" mode, and the nose drops... It's a 1st gen system, and not well perfected (IMHO)...

Old 02-09-2011 | 02:34 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
disconnected and reconnected the battery.. same issue... actually faced trouble when i didn't know that the boot will not open without battery and i had to use a jumper to open it... kinda 5 mins job was made to 30 mins... lol

am dropping it to the dealer.. seems that no other option..

Old 04-06-2011 | 06:24 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Car Spent almost two weeks at the dealer.. they replaced the control module as well as a relay with no luck... Service Manager claims that it doesn't go down by the button in the GT3 but does so with the GT3RS!!! Doesn't make any sense to me...

"Lift" doesn't appear on my cluster when the car is up... Still, only way to bring it down is by driving at 60km+

Car doesn't lower by itself and remain up even if it was parked for a week..

Any suggestions?

Old 04-06-2011 | 01:07 PM
DLJ
Teamspeed Rookie
DLJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hattawi
disconnected and reconnected the battery.. same issue... actually faced trouble when i didn't know that the boot will not open without battery and i had to use a jumper to open it... kinda 5 mins job was made to 30 mins... lol

am dropping it to the dealer.. seems that no other option..
Curious: Specifically, how did you jump it to open the frunk? thanks,

Old 04-06-2011 | 01:09 PM
DLJ
Teamspeed Rookie
DLJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you fellas with the lift find it is really that useful? Only lifts just over an inch doesn't it? Would you not buy a 3 without one/ or add an aftermarket kit?

Old 04-06-2011 | 04:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DLJ
Curious: Specifically, how did you jump it to open the frunk? thanks,
didn't have a spare battery so I removed a battery from one of my other cars, brought a jumper cable, connected one to the connector in the fuse box and the other to the door hinge...

Old 04-07-2011 | 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
firefisher is infamous around these partsfirefisher is infamous around these partsfirefisher is infamous around these partsfirefisher is infamous around these partsfirefisher is infamous around these partsfirefisher is infamous around these parts
Seems like the life is more trouble then its worth. Sorry to hear your problems with it.

Old 04-07-2011 | 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DLJ
Do you fellas with the lift find it is really that useful? Only lifts just over an inch doesn't it? Would you not buy a 3 without one/ or add an aftermarket kit?
I HIGHLY reccomend it if you get a GTx!
Those "few inches" are EXTREMLY useful!
I had an original installation on my RS and I never had any problem with it

Old 04-07-2011 | 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
I have a lift and use it daily, wouldn't order the car without it.

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 Front Lift Malfunction