Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Europipe Race Exhaust Dyno and Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Europipe Race Exhaust Dyno and Pics

Had the EUROPIPE RACE EXHAUST installed at HEYVON MOTORS in Orange County. Great shop have had work done there before, Run by brothers John and Serge, great guys been to track w/ them before as well, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Had car dyno'd at AUTOWAVE at appx 1pm (has sharkwerks center muffler bypass) max dyno showed 392 whp. Had exhaust installed got back to autowave around 4. Dyno'd with Europipe Full Muffler Delete Race Exhaust, max dyno read 405whp. Graph shows power/torque loss before appx 3200rpm after that 5000rpm there is almost a 25-30whp gain with 13whp at the top. This is WITHOUT A TUNE. Done same day, same dyno, within 4hrs.

The quality of the exhaust is fantastic, great welds. Ideally $600 is a rip off for 2 pipes, but in comparison it is cheap compared to what else is out there and is definitely worth the money.

We recorded some vids ill get them up as soon as they are sent to me! CAR SOUNDS SOOOOO CRAZY!!! BUT DOESNT REALLY DRONE ITS JUST LOUD AS HELL! BACKFIRE SOUNDS, SOUNDS LIKE THE CARS BEHIND ME ARE BEING SHREDDED APART. LOL IM IN LOVE

Dyno Graph

Arrived packed well

Pipes

Stock side muffler w/ sharkwerks center muffler delete

John and Serge at work

Old 07-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Very intresting hmm

Old 07-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
* wanted to add this:

I honestly wasnt expecting to gain any hp really, from all the different shit i hear back and forth, wanted to lose the weight and hopefully not lose power, as europipe advertises no power loss. I have no connections to any companies, dyno'd at an independent shop, installed at another shop...i was extremely surprise when we threw my car on the dyno the 2nd time. Also note that europipe uses stock 63 mm piping to help maintain back pressure

Old 07-18-2010, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
made these 3 tonight, ****ty camera...will have 1080p vids that i a friend filmed when i installed the exhaust soon

i know, my voice sounds high pitched as hell, cause i think i was yelling over exhaust, hearing your own voice on video is funny

Old 07-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sayyar is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been reading some very positive feed-back lately on Euro Pipe!!
very interesting!

Thanks mate nice review! keeps us updated with some new vids

Old 07-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Europipe rocks. Sounds great!

Old 07-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
What do you people think bout voidn the warrenty after instaln the by passes?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
they wont void warranty for deleting mufflers....ecu stock, headers and cats stock