Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Info for GT3 drivers (relays problems)

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Info for GT3 drivers (relays problems)

Had a problem with the RS at the Ring, it was mega hot, and i noticed my fan was not coming on when parked in the car park, while Cem's was on most of the time when parked next to mine, oil was running very hot too, 1st time i noticed this on the car.

Anyway, Mark at 9M said he may know what the problem is, and had a look in the back of the car where the electronics are, under the carpert of the rear deck.
He was spot on with his suspicions, as he said that the Relays sometimes work loose, he took the panel off, and no less than 3 of the things were off, rattling around !!!
Plugged 1st one in, and fan came on straight away, not sure what the others do, but i'm sure they're there for a reason !!

Plugged them back in, and taped them up. Obviously due to the bouncey nature of the Ring, they worked their way loose, but still think this is a bit poor.

Anyway, just thought i'd let anyone know in case they have the same problem.

G

Old 06-30-2010, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Very timely as I just took my car for its annual service today. Will let the lads in the service department have a rummage back there. Cheers!