Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My First Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^Looks absolutely stunning! In my opinion the 996 RS is the cleanest looking of the last 3 and would have loved to pursue it if it came to the US. the 997.1 RS is really aggressive in the front, and the 997.2 is more technical looking.

Have you gotten to try the new 3/RS? How does it compare to your 996 rs? I've heard the 996 is more raw but wondering what your opinion is.

Thanks for the pics and hope you get to enjoy that car as much as possible.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
jenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura about
Unfortunately i haven't had the opportunity to try the new rs, but after seeing yours i'm gonna contact the local dealer first thing tomorrow! I did notice that my rs is the hardest handeling porsche i have ever owned

and if you are serious about getting the 996 rs ill trade mine with yours

have alot of fun with your car too but I dont think that is a problem at all!

Old 07-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
jenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura about
ok i'm going to test a 997 MKI in 50 minutes wish me luck!!

i'll tell you what i think of it when i'm back, it's a shame it aint the MKII (dont know where they have one to try around here)

Old 07-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EnnioVF is on a distinguished roadEnnioVF is on a distinguished roadEnnioVF is on a distinguished roadEnnioVF is on a distinguished road
Couldn't have done it better myself. Enjoy your new sexy automobile my friend.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenswillemen
ok i'm going to test a 997 MKI in 50 minutes wish me luck!!

i'll tell you what i think of it when i'm back, it's a shame it aint the MKII (dont know where they have one to try around here)
Hey man how did the test drive go? I'm sure it was a blast.
Are you in the market for another RS? Would go great with your current one. Best of luck if you are.

Originally Posted by EnnioVF
Couldn't have done it better myself. Enjoy your new sexy automobile my friend.
Thanks man I appreciate the compliment. I'm still sitting in the car almost every night to enjoy all the details. Need to get some more miles in, though!

Old 07-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Need to get some more miles in, though!
Let me know if you do.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
Unfortunately I didn't get to testing the car because when i got there the place was closed (silly me for thinking everything stays open on saturday afternoon) but i'll try again soon!

it seems im in the market for another RS, as i'm only getting bids around 60000 euros for my 996 i think there's not much of a point to sell it!

Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Don't sell! 996 RS is too nice for that price.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
From the Ferrari 458 Unveiling at Ferrari New England. Posted this also, more appropriately, in the ferrari section.

Set:
Ferrari 458 Italia Unveiling - Ferrari of New England - a set on Flickr

Last edited by rjmontoya; 07-21-2010 at 03:03 AM. Reason: One more pic
Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
My brother got to drive my RS for the first time, here are a few pics. We are hoping to drive his Stradale and the RS side by side soon, and I'll post pics when that happens.

Quick Reply: My First Porsche