Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VIP Modular Wheel Sale! We will beat any pricing out there!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 07:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
VIP Modular Wheel Sale! We will beat any pricing out there!

We are running a limited time sale for VIP Modular Wheels. We are offering amazing pricing to the general public!

PM us for an amazing deal that will knock your shorts off!

We have many more styles than listed below. Check out www.vipmodular.com. We also have many new styles not yet listed on the website. Contact us for more styles and information!

Old 08-23-2010, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
6foota is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a 2003 s430 benz 4matic, and I was wanting to know if you all had the vr04 staggered for my car. I know with the 4matic I have to be careful to make sure i have the exact fitment for the wheel diameter. So can you help me out with a the pricing for 22in staggered vr04's, and will they fit properly

Old 08-25-2010, 02:09 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 6foota
I have a 2003 s430 benz 4matic, and I was wanting to know if you all had the vr04 staggered for my car. I know with the 4matic I have to be careful to make sure i have the exact fitment for the wheel diameter. So can you help me out with a the pricing for 22in staggered vr04's, and will they fit properly
Yes we do have the proper fitment for your car. However with that said 22" is not a professionally recommended size for your car, as the rolling diameter is best suited for 20". But we cater to our customers and if 22" is what you want we will build it for you. I will pm you more information.

Best Regards,

Ted Nguyen
evsmotors.com

Old 04-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TryllZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Rims Enquiry ?

Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
We are running a limited time sale for VIP Modular Wheels. We are offering amazing pricing to the general public!

PM us for an amazing deal that will knock your shorts off!

We have many more styles than listed below. Check out www.vipmodular.com. We also have many new styles not yet listed on the website. Contact us for more styles and information!

Hi,

Do you sell the Leon Hardiritt Ordens in 18x8.5, 5x114.3, as for ET, am looking for 2.5+ inch on the front and 3.5/3.75 on the back, I believe you might know the numbers ?

Also if you have pricing for the following: 3PC Concave 06 | VIP Modular Wheels in the same spcec above.

Thank you.