Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS Arrived ! Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Jas, congratulations on the RS! Interior looks stunning with all those stitching options.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Wow what a beauty! And the battery is awesome

Old 06-04-2010, 04:30 AM
GTx
Teamspeed Member
GTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant future
A perfect fit for your collection!
And nice to see some pics here of the LiIon battery. You will definitely feel the difference. It's such a big weight saving - especially at that position in the car!
Can't wait to see the finished interior shots.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Lush!

Old 06-04-2010, 06:02 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Congratulations Jas! She's a beauty! One of these days I'll have to make my way out there to do a photo shoot of all your cars together. Do you have a tall ladder I can use? Or perhaps I can do it from the second floor of your house? That'd work just as well.

I also couldn't help but notice that the center console stitching isn't red. Is your guy doing that in red as well?

Jason, center console will be done as well Every stitching option was checked and submitted by the dealer so it was surprising to see it not in red. However, the dealership is going above and beyond and making sure it is perfect by custom finishing it out....can't say enough about Porsche of Nashville, great guys.

As for the ladder, I've got you covered with an 18ft step ladder

Old 06-04-2010, 06:15 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Beautiful Jas, nicely done Pal!! One question though, how in the Hell do you get the Stradale in the garage behind the brick pillar? Do you jack it up and pull it into place? Just curious!!
hey pal, there's actually enough room to shimmy it around in there...carefully.

Old 06-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by NelsonF
Very nice RS! I. Wow, fantastic lineup as well. Did you get the lift system? Other specs? I'm in the process of finalizing my 2011 specs so I'm curious what you decided and your thoughts now that it's here.

no lift system Nelson, I'll find the thread that lists the final spec in detail

Old 06-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
perfect garage!

Old 06-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Congrats! I am not a fan of that color combo but you seem to be happy. I love the stiching. Thanks for all the pics.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
this made my friday. Jas, you and some others on here are the reason i go to work everyday lol......and are also GREAT for showing my girlfriend and saying "see, this guy gets it" hahahahahaha

Quick Reply: RS Arrived ! Pics