Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS Arrived ! Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
Jas,

Congratulations! Enjoy in the best of health. Say hello to the fam

"There Is No Substitute "

Old 06-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
wow...that interior is absolutely awesome....when the steering wheel +shifter are done im sure it will complement it even better and get the interior a complete look....your garage just gets better and better sir...congrats and enjoy!!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ricky
Jas,

Congratulations! Enjoy in the best of health. Say hello to the fam

"There Is No Substitute "

hey pal, hope all is well with you..say hi to your fam as well ! Any new additions ?

Old 06-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats Jas.

You got more real sport cars than I have in toy cars.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by RufMD
hey pal, hope all is well with you..say hi to your fam as well ! Any new additions ?
Will do.

After baby girl was born 16 months ago, I truely havent had time to think about anything else in life. She's everything!!. The lil time I've had ,I've dedicated to jumpstart Cafe Motorsport.

Seems like now I know you better.: (daddys girls rule!)

God bless us all.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Congrats!!! love your garage...impressive!

Old 06-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
In case I haven't said it, congrats Jas. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your new toy!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura aboutjmiller@mpgmotorsport has a spectacular aura about
RufMD
congrats. that's an amazing collection you have

we have a customer with an RS coming in and I can't wait to drive it and give my feedback as well

Enjoy!!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DavidNR is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful Jas. Every one. Sounds like all is well with everyone. Good to hear.
Hope you can make the Keeneland Concours this year! We missed you last year.
Thanks for sharing, always a pleasure!