Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The snow arrived... finally (GT3 pics)

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
The snow arrived... finally (Updated pics 10Jan)

It's been numbingly cold for the past week up here on the Cumberlands. The snow finally started and I couldn't wait to go out with the GT3! I found a lovely icy spot and had fun with the car and when sanity returned, took a few pics.

We've got more snow on the way and I may be able to get out and take a few more over the next day or so. We'll see. The lens got messed up and the shots are a bit streaky but I guess it adds to the effect ;-)

10th Jan:

The snow stayed and in fact we had some more! Today was gorgeous light for some more pics.

Last edited by Haku; 01-10-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Pictures added
Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Pictures! I would be doing the exact same thing if I were you.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, looking forward to more.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures... The GT3 looks like it's tapping it's foot, waiting for you to get in and have some fun!!

Old 01-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
It most be a hassle to drive it in the snow...love the pictures.

Old 01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots thanks for sharing. Love the color combo between the blk and the wheels. Very sexy car!

Old 01-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
I bet that was a handful to drive today!

We got short-changed: Forecasted 2"+, but all we got were flurries and icy roads.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics. Snow and Supercars work perfectly together

Old 01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
You are a brave, brave man. Looks like a blast though!

Old 01-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Great pictures... The GT3 looks like it's tapping it's foot, waiting for you to get in and have some fun!!
It had sat quietly in the garage for a few days, not knowing what the weather was going to do... it had its fun today though!

Originally Posted by Yoan@ForzaForged
It most be a hassle to drive it in the snow...love the pictures.
Really wasn't too bad so long as there be no sudden moves. Its quite thrilling.

Originally Posted by Overtaker
I bet that was a handful to drive today!

We got short-changed: Forecasted 2"+, but all we got were flurries and icy roads.
A handful is right but what a thrill!

I too thought Knoxville was going to get a fair bit of snow. I wonder what it's been like up in the Smokies?

Originally Posted by B4rad
Awesome pics. Snow and Supercars work perfectly together
Too right mate. Nothing beats a combo of white knuckles, spurts of adrenaline, and driving with no steering! Amazing how quickly one turns to religion.

The shots were taken just behind my house with plenty of safe run-off areas. Just couldn't resist the temptation to get the car out on some safe icy surfaces and do donut at will! The cup's are great for that! Little traction, all electronics off, and pure thrills!

Quick Reply: The snow arrived... finally (GT3 pics)