Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Carrera GT Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
It must be hard to drive with the plastic on the steering wheel Mike, You could stor it up her in Sweden at my place, and I would take it out for some nice rides in the country roads - thats better for the car than driving in London

Old 12-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think it is little bit crazy to have this car all the plastics still on and not to enjoy it.
Mike you need to take example from wtdoom because he is using this amazing car for what it is made for.
Respect for wtdoom and shame for you!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Hey...leave Mike alone. It's his car, he should be able to do what he wants with it. He's got plenty of other toys to play with. This probably is one of the lowest mileage CGTs in existence.

Old 12-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Mike let me look after it here in London for you.
Thanks Josh. I know you will look after it real good

Originally Posted by Axman
It must be hard to drive with the plastic on the steering wheel Mike, You could stor it up her in Sweden at my place, and I would take it out for some nice rides in the country roads - thats better for the car than driving in London
Thanks Ax, you can pick it up from Josh after he is done

Originally Posted by 997 GT3
I think it is little bit crazy to have this car all the plastics still on and not to enjoy it.
Mike you need to take example from wtdoom because he is using this amazing car for what it is made for.
Respect for wtdoom and shame for you!
FYI. Those plastics are the originals since the car left the factory. It has not even been through a PDI yet. There is a long story to this and more of the regulars here know why I have not been driving it. I would much rather buy another GT with higher mileage than spoil this one. There aren't many 06 models, let alone one with this mileage. Everybody knows I drive all the cars regularly - this one so far is the exception. I might change my mind one day and drive the crap out of it. For now, I'm okay with living in "shame".

Originally Posted by atomic80
Hey Hey...leave Mike alone. It's his car, he should be able to do what he wants with it. He's got plenty of other toys to play with. This probably is one of the lowest mileage CGTs in existence.
Thanks Jason, glad you can see it from my POV too

Last edited by Mike S; 12-03-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Must work harder. Need one.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
That is a brand new CGT, as much as I usually don't say this, keep it mint. Drive the GT2 RS or 4.0 for kicks. Much respect to mike!

Old 12-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
That cardboard is looking a little worn out Mike, might need to replace it soon.

Quick Reply: The Carrera GT Picture Thread!