Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Carrera GT Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 09:42 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Carrera gave me the idea to repost these pictures from my favorite series

Old 05-18-2011, 09:45 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Love the NADA911 one's atomic! Great work! Where's the one overlooking the rear end from a high angle?? That one's my favorite.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Jason, do you happen to have those first three of Kuzi's in high-res? Perfect for a desktop picture.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by Carrera
Love the NADA911 one's atomic! Great work! Where's the one overlooking the rear end from a high angle?? That one's my favorite.
Uh...can you describe that one some more..and I think you actually helped me tweak the first NADA911 picture now that I think of it. Removed the reflection of me.

Originally Posted by burnzie
Jason, do you happen to have those first three of Kuzi's in high-res? Perfect for a desktop picture.
Sure...send me your email via PM and I'll send those your way.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Uh...can you describe that one some more..and I think you actually helped me tweak the first NADA911 picture now that I think of it. Removed the reflection of me.
That's what the wink was for!

That picture wasn't the one though. It was higher up, and in portrait mode. Stunning job with the whole shoot JT!

Old 05-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Carrera
That's what the wink was for!

That picture wasn't the one though. It was higher up, and in portrait mode. Stunning job with the whole shoot JT!
I guess I missed that subtle hint, eh?

This must be it.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks JT, that's the one. The clouds look prefect for the picture, and the composition is just perfect.

Old 05-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-25-2011, 12:48 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Carrera GT Picture Thread!