Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GTCOLE can u please post some pics of your 2RS.. cant wait to drool over it and that gearbox

Old 02-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, here are some crappy iPhone pics. Drove it today in Mexico. That car gets to 160 in a hurry. It breaks tires with nanny gadget "ON" in the first 3 gears thru the whole rev range. Carbon galore in this car.

Wheels are available to any interest party.

Name:  photon_zps925f4b59.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  83.9 KB

Name:  photom_zpsc96bbc67.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  photob_zps5e5abb72.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  photol_zps298b29f0.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  101.4 KB

Name:  photok_zpsfb6ed659.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  99.2 KB

Old 02-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  photoj_zps1683bf72.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  99.5 KB

Name:  photoc_zpsc862f6d0.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  91.9 KB

Name:  photoi_zps9194e68e.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  138.4 KB

Name:  photog_zps58174eb5.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  66.8 KB

Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Name:  photoe_zpsf33be77f.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  115.2 KB

Name:  photod_zpsc3cd15ec.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  photoh_zps21ac521b.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  73.1 KB

Old 02-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Have you tracked it?
I wonder how it compared to a 4.0 and wether or not I need one.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I have not. But I will. I damn sure will.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn that exhaust is insane!

Old 02-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yeah, it's insane. So is the acceleration. I will say I prefer a GT3 in general, but this car does make it fun to be back in a turbo a while. I mean fun. I could get in trouble here.

Couple more.

Name:  Jason2_zps7e1a8248.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  Jason1_zps047ee5f6.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  85.6 KB

Old 02-13-2013, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonA85
Damn that exhaust is insane!
Isn't it sticking out a tat too much? love the car as always! rep

Old 02-14-2013, 05:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Dyna
Isn't it sticking out a tat too much? love the car as always! rep
Just a touch to me. But, if anyone remembers, I had an 08 GT2 with the same exhaust. And that melted parts of my rear bumper. GMG somewhat modded the situation to stick out just a bit more and get the heat away. I don't mind that because I don't want a melted bumper. When you are on track and doing 150 plus at times, it's a flame thrower.

Quick Reply: The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!