Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Hainz

This GT2RS is from a TS member (don't know his name)
You beat me to it!! just was about to post this pic
Alex whats up with your front lip? And please give me some info on the next
gran turismo event!?

Cheers,

D

Old 09-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, I guess my passenger was a bit to heavy.. :-)
I think maybe it is a bit loose on that side, but I have never seen this before.
Next gran turismo is next spring I hope :-)

Old 09-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TrackandTuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by AlexG
Hmm, I guess my passenger was a bit to heavy.. :-)
I think maybe it is a bit loose on that side, but I have never seen this before.
Next gran turismo is next spring I hope :-)
An everyday guest at the Nordschleife. I am often there and 99% of the time I see your GT2RS also at Gran Turismo, Porsche driving days and more. So lots of pictures and video material.

A couple of Gran Turismo Evo.

Porsche driving days last year:

Attached Images   
Old 10-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Do diecast models count?

Name:  B30568E2-ACB4-487B-94DE-D8066F8C81B7-19619-00001A76C05EC121.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  285.3 KB

Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
Yes they do:

But my GT2 RS is already painted in rivierablue and will be converted to Hani's car in scale 1/18...

Old 10-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Manuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TrackandTuner
An everyday guest at the Nordschleife. I am often there and 99% of the time I see your GT2RS also at Gran Turismo, Porsche driving days and more. So lots of pictures and video material.

A couple of Gran Turismo Evo.

Porsche driving days last year:
Porsche Driving Days on the Nordschleife!! Crazy Porsche Madness: GT2RS,GT3RS,TurboS,GTR,458 - YouTube
Don't you have pictures of mine as well?
Gran turismo events, manthey events, destination nurburgring...

Silver Italian gt2

Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Manuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-17-2012, 06:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jeust is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice! Looks like your GT2 gets used properly.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TrackandTuner is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a couple, not the best but we had just arrived when you came flying by. Must have a video of you too trying to upload that this week.
Let me know if there is a nice trackday at the ring big chance we will be there.
High ress available by PM

lovely car looks very aggresive.

Attached Images    

Quick Reply: The GT2RS/GT2 Picture Thread......Go!