Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video: The Raw Sound of the SharkWerks Track Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Wicked. Love the sound Kermit makes.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spg993tt
i love your insanity bro!! takes real insanity to find genius.
hehe thanks matey.... Wait till you see what they did for the show
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
You can still hear that thing even after it disappeared! I'm borderline mad (or deaf) but this is still too loud for me lol.
Thanks pal.... yes it is too loud!
Originally Posted by B4rad
That is awe-inspiring!!! The sound is awesome. Thanks for sharing sharky
Hehe thanks man...
Originally Posted by DJ
hawt dang alex!
Cheers sir...
Originally Posted by slavik
wow..absolutely awesome!!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
Unreal!!!
It was something to see
Originally Posted by STLG
Very cool.
Thanks man... I'll get more stuff soon
Originally Posted by MarkCcars
I never get sick of this car
Thank you and I promise she's retired now
Originally Posted by Tristan
Sounds awesome although I would have loved to hear it blip.
There was plenty of that:P More to come..

Old 04-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sounds awesome!

Old 04-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Alex, Is that Tanner doing the piloting? What a great way to stretch your muscular legs!! Looking forward to the article and write-up.. Cheers Kenny

Old 04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daveoflogic
Sounds awesome!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Very nice Alex, Is that Tanner doing the piloting? What a great way to stretch your muscular legs!! Looking forward to the article and write-up.. Cheers Kenny
Cheers Kenny and yes it is I can't wait to see what the TV show ends up being like

Old 05-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Well guys I told you there'd be more GT3RS 3.9L shenanigans... These guys got the really good footage Can't wait to see how it turned out. Hope y'all get Speed TV at home:P

AUTOMOTIVE - Battle Of The Supercars On SPEED - SPEEDtv.com

Old 05-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura about
Sounds very nice! Love it!