Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9ff GT9-R

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
well....good enough for me
I could live with that kind of performance
And since it is RWD and a TT it`s not that easy to get the power on the street as opposed to a AWD Turbo which naturally has more traction from the standstill

I think the front looks a bit odd...it would look better if it would get a bit more narrow from the front wheels up to the front end of the car

but the black one in the brochure looks SICK!!!!

the brochure

http://9ff.de/_downloads/artikel/9ff...webspecial.pdf

thanks for posting the info Sinan!

it was a joke

Old 03-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Wow, it's almost as ugly as the CTR3!
All the previous RUF models were based on actual P-cars, but the CTR3 is a proprietary development. At first I thought the same "poor P-car, they should have let you stock", but when I found out it's a RUF only development it changed my POV. Look at the predecessor RUF RK Spyder, this car is really ugly as sin...

Old 03-16-2010, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Thank god someone else thinks the CTR3 is ugly as sin.

Everyone thinks Alois Ruf's shit is pure white.
sorry for liking the things that you don't like my master. that will not happen again.