Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Porsche 918 RSR

Old 03-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
Great work!! Keep it up.
+100

What he said.

PS - It's always super weird for me to see one of my photo as your avatar around various forums online. haha

Old 03-10-2010, 08:59 PM
DHI
Teamspeed Rookie
DHI is an unknown quantity at this point
13?! Dude, you rock.

DJ... nice touch.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
yummmm teamspeed racer and you incorporated a few sponsors!

Old 03-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
WOW that is awesome!!!!

Great work!!

Old 03-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
yummmm teamspeed racer and you incorporated a few sponsors!
Thanks

Old 03-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spyderman is on a distinguished roadSpyderman is on a distinguished road
Hi guys I'm new here but not to Porsche and other Porsche forums.
@porschecarreragtmay6 - Your work is outstanding and I cant tell you the pleasure that it has brought me. I have taken the liberty of posting some on another forum as I think any Porsche nut would love to see them. Well done!!!

Just a small correction - The "LH" (from the German Langheck) name for the 917 was given to the the "Long Tale" version of the car and the "K" designation was used on the "short tale" version (from the German "Kurzheck") .
The tail on the 918 is definitely "Kurzheck" (short tail) so perhaps you will reconsider changing the name to 918 K?

Anyway - please accept my most sincere congratulations on your fine work.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:48 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
My fav he made for us!

Old 03-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spyderman
Hi guys I'm new here but not to Porsche and other Porsche forums.
@porschecarreragtmay6 - Your work is outstanding and I cant tell you the pleasure that it has brought me. I have taken the liberty of posting some on another forum as I think any Porsche nut would love to see them. Well done!!!

Just a small correction - The "LH" (from the German Langheck) name for the 917 was given to the the "Long Tale" version of the car and the "K" designation was used on the "short tale" version (from the German "Kurzheck") .
The tail on the 918 is definitely "Kurzheck" (short tail) so perhaps you will reconsider changing the name to 918 K?

Anyway - please accept my most sincere congratulations on your fine work.
I know what you mean. I chose 918-LH because though it was not the most memorable name, it was the most remarkable.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
New Livery

Here's my newest livery, it's for a Porsche factory team. I call it the "#50 "Porsche AG" Porsche 918-LH Spyder.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spyderman is on a distinguished roadSpyderman is on a distinguished road
I cant see the photo.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche 918 RSR