Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Owner - CGT

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. Welcome to the forum and the club.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of lightpeakcompletions is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Guys for the WARM welcome!!!

I started out playing with Vettes and Vipers... vettes set up for road course racing and the Vipers for the street... wasn't long and I was putting twin turbos on everything

Speed is definitely my bad habit as I have progressed through the collection culminating in my CGT acquisition... Needless to say I am excited!

To answer the one question yes I have been to the FGT Rally in both Vegas and Austin... Were you there?

Some of my other cars include a McLaren SLR, 3 Ford GTs all boosted, A Viper Comp Coupe, A C5R, 2 Drag Vipers one built by Jerry Haas which should run 6 seconds in the 1/4, LP640, Gallardo SE Twin Turbo, and a few other odds and ends....

Here are some pics of a few of the rides...

Now 1700 RWHP FGT (Car & Driver 0-200-0 Shootout Champ)

1600 RWHP FGT with SC and TT in Matte Satin Black...

LP640 with MS Racing Stage II by SP Power (Closest one is mine other is Alex's owner of SP)

GTR with SP 750R kit with 700 awhp and 700 awtq on 91 octane

have more pics but that is all I have on this computer that is handy...

Thanks again for the warm welcome to TeamSpeed!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by peakcompletions
Thanks Guys for the WARM welcome!!!

I started out playing with Vettes and Vipers... vettes set up for road course racing and the Vipers for the street... wasn't long and I was putting twin turbos on everything

Speed is definitely my bad habit as I have progressed through the collection culminating in my CGT acquisition... Needless to say I am excited!

To answer the one question yes I have been to the FGT Rally in both Vegas and Austin... Were you there?

Some of my other cars include a McLaren SLR, 3 Ford GTs all boosted, A Viper Comp Coupe, A C5R, 2 Drag Vipers one built by Jerry Haas which should run 6 seconds in the 1/4, LP640, Gallardo SE Twin Turbo, and a few other odds and ends....

Here are some pics of a few of the rides...

Now 1700 RWHP FGT (Car & Driver 0-200-0 Shootout Champ)

1600 RWHP FGT with SC and TT in Matte Satin Black...

LP640 with MS Racing Stage II by SP Power (Closest one is mine other is Alex's owner of SP)

GTR with SP 750R kit with 700 awhp and 700 awtq on 91 octane

have more pics but that is all I have on this computer that is handy...

Thanks again for the warm welcome to TeamSpeed!

That's sick! Nice collection there!

Love the CGT and Welcome to TS!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Gorgeous collection...

Old 03-09-2010, 05:47 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
wow definetly one of the nicest stables on Teamspeed !

I think I've seen a video of your LP640 on Youtube. Gotta check when I'm home cause I can't access Youtube at work...how much HP does the MS Racing Stage II on your LP640 produce ?

Edit: Couldn't wait so I searched for it on my cellphone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oSW2mHhhoo

That yours ? The sound is awesome !!!!!!!!!1111

Last edited by sinan; 03-09-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nartzis26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome collection!!!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
amazing collection.....gongrats for the CGT....thats one of the best cars in the world...

Old 03-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Welcome ray. It's always nice to see pictures of your amazing stable.

ps. im working on selling my wheels to buy your's LOL!

Old 03-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats man, I'm sure you will love it !

Great collection as well, the satin black GT is very cool

Old 03-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
1700hp!!!

VERY COOL

Quick Reply: New Owner - CGT