Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Retrospection - 40 years apart in age - and still relevant - in black

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kevin@parkplace
my first car was a Nash Rambler wagon - my second was a 1960 356a - paid 500 for it and the gas pedal was screwed into a wood block - with holes in floor you could see through.... a memorable car - backfired whenever you lifted.
ahah I imagine....Thats great and I believe that probably today you would like to still hava that 356a!no!? I´m only a student right now but my passion is cars...specially Porsche´s...and my dream is having a porsche collection....start from the first to the last....no all of course but some special ones.....maybe someday...I hope