Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Retrospection - 40 years apart in age - and still relevant - in black

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Smoke
Close to the roots, gotta love that!

BTW what wax or sealant are you using? The GT3 is beading very well!
to be honest I have no clue what products they use but Auto Dry Clean from Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale do all my detail work - we call them the Bumblebees....black shirts with yellow Ferrari logos - amazing work!!!

Old 03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
That 911S is Porsche perfection. In black it's my favorite p-car of all time.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Kevin! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Timeless.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
well I thought going back 50 years might be fun too so here you go:

the previous 911s is a 1974

the 356SC is a 1964

Old 03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Dibs on all the black Porsches in this thread.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take the 911S thanks. Perfection.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
amazing.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
I'll take the 911S thanks. Perfection.

I agree the 911s is one of the nicest cars I have ever lusted over.

We were at HSR at Sebring and people stopped and stared all afternoon in the pouring rain.

just to let you guys konw the 356SC is for sale here in Fort Lauderdale, my friend has owned if for 15 years and sadly his wife has said "its gotta go"

its a 64' no sunroof & got some rust, most of them did before they left the showroom but it runs and something under 20k buys it....

Old 03-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
once again....perfection=Porsche....its very cool to see the evolution...that 356 is something special.....

Old 03-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by andremarino
once again....perfection=Porsche....its very cool to see the evolution...that 356 is something special.....
my first car was a Nash Rambler wagon - my second was a 1960 356a - paid 500 for it and the gas pedal was screwed into a wood block - with holes in floor you could see through.... a memorable car - backfired whenever you lifted.

Quick Reply: A Retrospection - 40 years apart in age - and still relevant - in black