Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this, unbelievable.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Forgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
I guess nothing new huh?
Sadly, there is no news on Uwe Gemballa. Nearly two months have passed with not a word. This is never a good sign for someone who is missing.

To recap: He disappeared a day after telling me, on the phone from Dubai, to proceed on a new forged wheel program. He paid a cash deposit for this program right before he left.
He spoke to his wife one day later from Johannesburg, asking for a large sum of money to be wired to a bank somewhere. It was never sent. His wife called the police instead.
The SA police, German police and Interpol have looked for him extensively with no success.
There are hundreds of rumors about his disappearance, all untrue. He simply disappeared. He didn't go to South Africa to hide, because he wouldn't have to hide there. They have no extradition treaty with Germany. Frankly, there are lots of places closer to Germany with no extradition.

IMHO, he was lured there and then killed. I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

God bless you, Uwe. You kept the pedal down your whole life. Godspeed!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
His wife should've just sent the money.. It's not like Uwe wasn't going to make a boat load more. I hope you're wrong too, but I fear you're probably right.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to all
Well...I had a call a few days ago with his wife Ms. Gemballa cause we know her sister very well.
Now I will manage with a friend of mine from Johannesburg to publish a new "wanted ad" and offering money for any information.
But I got some very different information about him as well which are different to those u can read here or in the news.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully we get some good news soon.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Tuscan
Well...I had a call a few days ago with his wife Ms. Gemballa cause we know her sister very well.
Now I will manage with a friend of mine from Johannesburg to publish a new "wanted ad" and offering money for any information.
But I got some very different information about him as well which are different to those u can read here or in the news.
WANTED, not MISSING? That sounds rather ominous...

Old 04-05-2010, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Tuscan
Yeeees...............

Old 04-05-2010, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to all
Originally Posted by JAMS
WANTED, not MISSING? That sounds rather ominous...
Sorry, of course MISSING...my english is not that good and was in a hurry.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura about
Sadly, forgedwheeler's post makes perfectly sense. No police or the hostage has to die, we've all heard this sentence in movies.
It p!sses me off, that people think he's just hiding in SA. People who never met him and judge him because he's an enthusiast and not a conservative bore.
I think we have to say RIP Uwe Gemballa. I'd be happy if i was wrong.
Let's hope his creations will live on and an investor is willing to support Gemballa Automotive.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully he is ok, maybe this will be an epic movie one day, a car chase accross africa and kidanapers getting their asses kicked.

Quick Reply: Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing