Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2k10 GT3 silver with front lip painted to match, clear tails & more

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 05:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 2k10 GT3 silver with front lip painted to match, clear tails & more

Looks good but would get killed the way I drive
Notice, painter front lip, clear tails, carbon bit on rear wing and red center lock centers...

Old 02-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous, but then again I love almost every GT3. I'd get the model designation in yellow like DaveMA used to have. That would really go well with the calipers and belts.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
I think I like this color better than white

Old 02-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Mirror bases are painted silver too. Looks good.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
So in love.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
GT Silver and I love it!

Old 02-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys, this is my car. I had it detailed on delivery by Nathan from Cambridge Autogleam (UK) and these are his pictures.

Good spots on the spec DJ! Would have done the Tequipment carbon mirrors too but they are on backorder at the moment due to cold weather issues...

Regarding the front splitter, it rides at 93mm same as my Lambo and neve had a problem with that as long as the front lift is used with bumps and ramps etc. Anyway, the painting cost about 1 weeks depreciation!

More photos at:

Porsche 997 GT3.2 detailed - PureGT

Cheers

Pete

Old 02-04-2010, 06:20 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Gorgeous, but then again I love almost every GT3. I'd get the model designation in yellow like DaveMA used to have. That would really go well with the calipers and belts.
I am only a fan of this on black/darker colors, would not go to well IMO on silver/other light colors.

Nice car though!

Old 02-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Pete, car looks great!! Is that your orange Lamborghini as well?

Old 02-04-2010, 06:28 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3ZZZ
Thanks guys, this is my car. I had it detailed on delivery by Nathan from Cambridge Autogleam (UK) and these are his pictures.

Good spots on the spec DJ! Would have done the Tequipment carbon mirrors too but they are on backorder at the moment due to cold weather issues...

Regarding the front splitter, it rides at 93mm same as my Lambo and neve had a problem with that as long as the front lift is used with bumps and ramps etc. Anyway, the painting cost about 1 weeks depreciation!

More photos at:

Porsche 997 GT3.2 detailed - PureGT

Cheers

Pete
The car looks fantastic with all the black trim in matching color! Nice.

Quick Reply: 2k10 GT3 silver with front lip painted to match, clear tails & more