Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick vid. My '10 GT3 + PBIR = :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 08:57 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Quick vid. My '10 GT3 + PBIR = :)

Had a great time today at the Palm Beach International Raceway (PBIR). It was the first time I've gone to that track and first track day for my GT3. Braman Porsche organized the event. The guys at Rennsport One in Pompano Beach informed me of the event Friday, so yesterday, I got almost 80% of the car clear bra'ed by AutoSuper shields, got an oil change late last night and was ready for the track It was an all day event with LOTS of track time. Temperatures throughout the day where 32-55 degrees but it did not stop me from pushing it My wife was with me, she took some vids with her phone... I forgot to take the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZqOcxcErw

Old 01-10-2010, 09:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Check this out, you def should grab this camera for next outing!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari...alifornia.html

Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
PS get me some good pics of the new car to make you a proper avatar mate!

Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Apart from the Video quality it is a very nice vid. Were you happy with the job AutoSuper sheilds did?

Old 01-14-2010, 08:19 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
Check this out, you def should grab this camera for next outing!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari...alifornia.html
Thanks. I got a Sony 100GB HD camera. I just need a mount.

Originally Posted by DJ
PS get me some good pics of the new car to make you a proper avatar mate!
Will do! Thanks again.

Originally Posted by B4rad
Apart from the Video quality it is a very nice vid. Were you happy with the job AutoSuper sheilds did?
AutoSuperShields did an amazing job. It the second car the do for me. The 3M product they use is the be IMO. You cant even notice its on. I had it on my M3, and it looks like new after 16,000 miles.