Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Happy New Year; the latest addition to our P-car family

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the RS... Between that and the 993 Turbo S, you've got two all-time Porsche winners. Awesome.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Congrats on the RS... Between that and the 993 Turbo S, you've got two all-time Porsche winners. Awesome.
Originally Posted by JC919
Welcome!! Great RS, but please more pics of the 993TTS
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Must see more pics of the 993 as well.
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
MORE PICS OF THE 993!! Love it!!!
By popular demand...

I adjusted the ride height to RoW spec using PSS10 Bilsteins and mounted the tires on Kinesis 18R anodized wheels. For me the Kinesis wheels (built long before Lexani purchased Kinesis) are a quintessential addition to any 911. The car is otherwise stock except for 996TT check valves installed on the turbo oil return lines.

A couple of older pre-Bilstein/Kinesis images. I do like the deviated interior.

Here's one taken in better weather earlier in 2009. The Polar Silver 993TT in the picture was sold to make room for the GT3RS

Last edited by mxk116; 12-28-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!

Old 12-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
nice addition. congrats
what a nice garage too!

Old 12-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
to the team, a true Porsche for the true enthusiasts!! Priceless!!

Old 12-28-2009, 05:20 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I think Zenith Blue just became my new favorite color . . .

Old 12-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team. Great looking garage.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
i love your 993, should I send you a bill for my semen stained pants

Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished roadmxk116 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JC919
i love your 993, should I send you a bill for my semen stained pants
You can but please lick the envelope shut

Old 12-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
& beautiful collection you have

Quick Reply: Happy New Year; the latest addition to our P-car family