Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997.2 GT3 RS w/ no graphics & 997.1 Graphics

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 10:08 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for proving that you'd have to be strange in the head to go with the RS.2 decals!!!!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 10:09 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I like them but I knew you'd prefer these other variants Jox

Old 12-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to allporscheheritage is a name known to all
I've always liked decals... but a part of me seriously feels like a douche driving around in one. (My 2001 Turbo is completely debadged)

Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
gonna sound biased but with a side by side comparison ... i have to go with the RS.1 decals ... it looks too plain without the decals and the RS.2 decals are just too ricey ... RS.1 decals FTW !!! ...

Old 12-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
I like the .2 with No Graphics and the extremely bright red wheels

Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I like them but I knew you'd prefer these other variants Jox

The checkered flag thing is okay, in fact it's not half bad. It's the unbelievably tacky GT3RS font and positioning that gives me the same sort of reaction you get by putting two fingers down your throat . . .

Among what I'm sure are many amazing people working at the Porsche HQs, there's some little knuckle hiding in some cubicle somehwere who keeps coming up with these little annoyances nobody even likes - putting GT3RS decals on the fenders completely misaligned, designing the Panamera to make it look like god-knows-what etc.

They should find him and fire him, whoever he is.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jox

The checkered flag thing is okay, in fact it's not half bad. It's the unbelievably tacky GT3RS font and positioning that gives me the same sort of reaction you get by putting two fingers down your throat . . .

Among what I'm sure are many amazing people working at the Porsche HQs, there's some little knuckle hiding in some cubicle somehwere who keeps coming up with these little annoyances nobody even likes - putting GT3RS decals on the fenders completely misaligned, designing the Panamera to make it look like god-knows-what etc.

They should find him and fire him, whoever he is.
or her

Old 12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Eniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura about
Black graphics??

Originally Posted by DJ
Here ya go Josh...

I know this is really cheeky. I am a Porsche Sales Exec in the UK and have a customer who has a car due in march with black wheels, air intake,wing plaes,wing mirrors and decals. Could you add black decals to a pic. I mocked one up on paint and it looked ok but i'm no good with Photoshop stuff as you can see from my attempt (it looks like my 3 year old son did it)

Many thanks

Richard

Attached Images  

Last edited by Eniffer; 12-07-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
White / Black is soooooooo much better than White / Red ! BeautifuL!

Old 12-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Thanks for proving that you'd have to be strange in the head to go with the RS.2 decals!!!!!!
Damn...just found out that I'm strange in the head...

Quick Reply: 997.2 GT3 RS w/ no graphics & 997.1 Graphics