Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Styles for 2010...GREAT IMAGES!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
New Styles for 2010...GREAT IMAGES!!

We just got done shooting some wheels for our 2010 catalog & I wanted to share these with you.

This is our new Forza FRZ-551 featured below, sporting gloss-black accents & hand brushed face. We also brushed & clear coated the outer lip as well.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 367KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 313KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 322KB.
Next we have our Forza FRZ-950...satin black center / orange pearl accents & gloss black inner & outer halves.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 458KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 378KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 415KB.
And finally our Forza FRZ-650 (current style) shown below in chrome finish (unusual request). Inner barrel can be chrome plated as well upon request.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 377KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x1200 and weights 391KB.

As always guys, feedback is welcomed & highly appreciated ...please feel free to call or contact me for pricing information...wholesale distribution...or just to say "what's up?" LOLOLOL

Old 12-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
That first one would look nice on a Murci.
The second would be awesome on a black/orange GT3RS.
Not a fan of the 3rd.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wyatth
That first one would look nice on a Murci.
The second would be awesome on a black/orange GT3RS.
Not a fan of the 3rd.
I make the friggin' thing & I dont care for the 3rd one (in chrome) myself... ha ha ha
And we were on the same wavelenght as far as the 950 is concerned...actually, before we finished/painted that wheel, I had just finished scoping out the same GT-3 RS @ The Collection (Miami) !!!
And that's were I got my inspiration for the color combination.
Thanks for checking it out !!