Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dream car

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008 | 05:18 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
This for the street....

This for the track...1967 Lotus Type 49

Last edited by RufMD; 03-11-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2008 | 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto
I think you've put the arrows in the wrong direction? Just wanted to be a little annal and clarify
sometimes they're just arrows pointing left too...btw its spelled anal haha

Old 03-11-2008 | 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Geez, you guys, haven't you heard there's a recession?

I'd be satisfied with one of these:

Attached Images  
Old 03-11-2008 | 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eshaun
sometimes they're just arrows pointing left too...btw its spelled anal haha
Whatever, just had to do a little correction as I got out of a math & physics exam today jippi-jooh! made me feel a little bit important...
Dude I know how it's spelled, I just tried to be a little polite and not write the word directly, might be some spellchecker on this forum or the mods don't like it lol.

Old 03-17-2008 | 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
easyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud of
wow a seal grey GT... amazing...

Old 03-17-2008 | 02:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to all
If I had to pick only one.

997 GT3. Black.

Old 03-17-2008 | 02:45 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
i disagree with you but damn those are great pics! /\/\/\

Old 03-17-2008 | 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to all
I've got a whole bunch of cars on my list, but I'm young and own none of them...Maybe someday.
I guess the GT3 is the first I'd buy, put it that way.