Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new 2010 GT3 -- Thanks Porsche of Olmsted!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Baron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to all
very sharp looking car

Old 11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Love the spec on your GT3! Congrats and .

Old 11-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
taylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to behold
All:

I will draft a new thread with pics, link to a vid, and a more thorough review. In the meantime, this is just a quick update on some first impressions:

* Porsche of Olmsted was great -- everything was ready for me, car was safe and snug on the showroom floor as I requested, got the red carpet treatment, would definately do business with them again
* Exterior -- more badazz than in the pics. I especially LOVE the looks of the PCCBs -- almost worth the $9K for the visual appeal (almost)
* Interior -- sport seats with the carbon fiber backs are phenominal. A little difficult with ingress and egress, but once you're in...awesome. I can adjust the forward/aft movement but not the incline -- which is fine, because the seating position is perfect.
* Drivability - Even in sport setting with the hardest suspension setting the car is quite comfortable. I was expecting it to ride like being on a red wagon (feeling every bump in my spine) but it's not like that.
* Engine -- wow. gobs of power, lots of noise and rumble, and the engine screams like a Porsche should.

I wish I had bypassed the turbo and had gone straight to the GT3. To each is own -- I'm just much of of a GT3 guy and didn't know it until now.

I can't be more pleased with the car. Again, I'll update with a more thorough review in a new thread.

Old 11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! North Olmstead is about 20 min. from us here in Oberlin - you should drop by and say hi, even if we don't have anything to sell you! :-)

Old 11-11-2009, 05:09 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Coleman def swing by and say hi to Jo and the boys, great people!

Old 11-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the New Ride!! She's def. a looker!!

Old 11-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
digi_pixx is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats and welcome

Old 11-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Don, it was our pleasure to host you!

I'm not surprised by your reaction; the 997 GT3mkII is nothing short of A M A Z I N G!

We hope you drive it to it's fullest potential!

Chris, Chad and the Gang!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new car Bro! She looks gorgeous!

Old 11-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Congrats!!! Awesome car.

Quick Reply: My new 2010 GT3 -- Thanks Porsche of Olmsted!!