Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new 2010 GT3 -- Thanks Porsche of Olmsted!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Gorgeous GT3! It will be much slower than the Turbo but way more fun!

Old 11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
Welcome! Gorgeous GT3! It will be much slower than the Turbo but way more fun!
3.9 is much slower then 3.6?

I highly doubt many folks will be able to notice 2 or 3 tenths of a second faster. Turbo BOOST feel, yes. The this 3.8 ain't too shabby.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond reputeWild Bill has a reputation beyond repute
Contgrats and welcome to TS. Beautiful car that is nicely optioned. I love the nav!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the GT3. Welcome to the Team, good to have you here.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
taylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to behold
All--

Many thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm glad to be here -- which is an understatement.

I'll be sure to post pics, vids, and my review!

Oh, and rep points already...not bad

Cheers.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Well done and welcome to the club!

Old 11-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
taylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to beholdtaylorcoleman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sharky
Well done and welcome to the club!
Thank you sir...and thank you for the help on my prior turbo

Old 11-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
TC to the Team, congrats on the 3 and giving props and kudos where they are due!! Enjoy your ride and this forum for what it's worth. ~Pops

Old 11-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulation and very nice choice!

I guess will keep celebrating the anniversary of owning GT3 in about the same time. Mine is 4 days old

Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
I'm stoked my first post on this forum is to announce my new toy -- 2010 GT3(white). For those that know me from another forum under the same username, my search for the right GT3 was not easy.

Before I get to some pics and options, I want to give my great thanks and appreciation to Porsche of Olmsted. They were professional, courteous, and very easy to do business with. I believe STOPPIE on this forum is their general sales manager -- he and the team there have been great. Also, Cats Exotics was instrumental in this sale as well. They took sold my turbo for me and brokered this GT3 purchase. Props to Kevin at Cats Exotics for all his help and patience with this finicky buyer (me). This Wednesday I pick her up.

Here are the options:
640 - Sport Chrono Package Plus
P23 - PCM 3.0 w/ Extended Navigation
CGA - Headlight Cleaner Cvr Ext.Clr
810 - Floor Mats in Interior Color
450 - Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
P12 - Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
870 - Universal Audio Interface
619 - Bluetooth Phone Interface
603 - Dynamic Cornering Lights
490 - Sound Package Plus
P03 - Sport Bucket Seats

Pics:

I've actually never driven a GT3. I sold my 2009 twin turbo a few months ago (with the AWE 650 package and a bunch of other goodies). I have a hunch the GT3 is much more my style -- let's hope so

I'll post more pics when I pick her up, and a review on my impressions versus the turbo.

Cheers

Old 11-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
All -- thanks again for the warm welcome. It's really a great joy to participate on these forums. Considering my extended family have disowned me because of my car ADD, it's nice to know I have friends out there

Surprisingly (and gratefully) my wife is totally cool with my car ADD. She knows it could be worse I guess Many of my car buddies are in a different league -- Enzo's, Veyron's, formula 1 cars with serious driver history -- makes my GT3 look like a Taurus. Actually, what's very cool about my car buddies (virtual and real-world) -- they always appreciate a car enthusiast, even with my meager means in comparrison

Quick Reply: My new 2010 GT3 -- Thanks Porsche of Olmsted!!