Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Rivera Blue Pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B7R
I'm just so much confused ...
Thinking of ordering a GT3 RS in Rivera Blue .... any comments !
Welcome back habibi!!! That would be gorgeous... The current GT3 RS shades are very unattractive to me.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
I don't like it

Old 02-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Attached Images   
Old 02-27-2010, 04:14 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Welcome back habibi!!! That would be gorgeous... The current GT3 RS shades are very unattractive to me.

I agree ... that's why I waited until Porsche opened "Color to Sample"
Thinking of ordering the Riviera Blue with Red ....

Old 02-27-2010, 04:22 PM
B7R
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
This is the one:

Old 02-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A guy on Pistonheads has just taken delivery from the same place I got my GT Silver car:

Last edited by GT3ZZZ; 02-27-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:06 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
love riviera on these cars, do it.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Some pics, but no hi-res.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love this colour on the GT3. I'd take it for sure!

Old 03-01-2010, 04:38 AM
B7R
This shade of Blue can't be Riviera Blue .... http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u...3f94a88b_o.jpg

Quick Reply: Need Rivera Blue Pics