Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is a cool Video! Last lap at Laguna Seca, oh boy

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
I thought bumping into each other was okay as long as you don't cause the other driver to get into an accident?

Old 10-16-2009, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Very civilized in here ...

Old 10-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
I thought bumping into each other was okay as long as you don't cause the other driver to get into an accident?
Most of the time that is the case, but here Jorge was clearly trying to run Jan into the wall.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Most of the time that is the case, but here Jorge was clearly trying to run Jan into the wall.

T R Y I N G ????? did you see the lesson the Flying Llizards taught the Corvette boy????

Old 10-16-2009, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^When you've had a certain Ferrari pull that move on you and get away with it, then have at it

Old 10-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
The Corvette had it coming from 10 laps before. The guy drove like and A$$ and in the end got exactly what he deserved. His final attempt to Punt the Flying Lizard off in one ditch effort out of 11 just showed his frustration. Those Corvettes dominated GT1 the years before because they had to race against 1 or 2 other teams maybe. They moved to GT2 and can't believe that the Little tiny Flat 6 cars can go so fast. When you are out driven you have to Bully.......The Corvette deserved the 150-200k damage to his car. The only thing I can say Is I'm glad he's ok that was a solid front impact.

Good Driving jorg.......Great WIN

Originally Posted by NJ997S
I want a race setup so when I go around off-ramps my front corner lifts off the ground! awesome picture
Its awesome to be set up that way...below was me at Sebring and you didn't know you were on the 2 wheels the Cup Cars are just awesome

Old 10-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
What a great race.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Razorblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Jorg Bergmeister is an incredible asshole, he slowed down, Magnussen was all over him and the idiot slam him to wall at 120 mph, almost invalidated Big Mag.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to allgray911 is a name known to all
That's why Corvette's are always driven by GAY MEN!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
Clearly none of you actually race as tagging the back of a car that you are much faster than is one thing but he didn't put him off whilst I would have been furious about being put in the wall on the straight. Bergmeister was way out of line on this one and should have every penalty coming to him, he pushed him into the wall on purpose in a straight drag race to the line, unbelievably bad driving.

Quick Reply: This is a cool Video! Last lap at Laguna Seca, oh boy