Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dodged a bullet!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pinoyamg
Glad to know that the only ruf in pinas is safe. I have'nt seen any of the grewsome pics of porsches and ferraris bobbing in the waters on the internet but I sure would be weary of a really low priced exotic car for sale from back home at this point.
absolutely!

and yes, you won't see many pics of those at all for sure. people are probably keeping mum if they were affected, its understandable. i'm planning on uploading videos of all my cars ASAP, if only to prove that they were spared!

you're right-- ANY car being sold 2nd hand will be met with "was this car flooded?". i hear it was the same after Katrina...

Old 10-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hesperus
absolutely!

and yes, you won't see many pics of those at all for sure. people are probably keeping mum if they were affected, its understandable. i'm planning on uploading videos of all my cars ASAP, if only to prove that they were spared!

you're right-- ANY car being sold 2nd hand will be met with "was this car flooded?". i hear it was the same after Katrina...
Always love seeing hot cars.....