Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Must See!! Brand New GT3 RSR Delivered To BBI Autosport - Incredible! [PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
The wrap on the car looks sick. I hope that a video of that beast running will be available soon. Awesome car congrats.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
The wrap on the car looks sick. I hope that a video of that beast running will be available soon. Awesome car congrats.
I am sure that Betim will have some nice footage from the track day at Willow Springs on January 31. Anyone in SoCal should try to make it down there. It is going to be a great event.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my God.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
hot damn!

stupid question: is it street legal?

Old 01-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
hot damn!

stupid question: is it street legal?
You know, that was the first question I asked them! Even though - like you - I knew that it wasn't. I was just hoping!

In all of these years that I have been checking out unique, exotic and rare cars, I think this one excited me the most. We got to see this thing up close and the details are amazing. Everything imaginable has been done to this car to decrease weight and increase performance. The engineering is just amazing.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Stunning I can only imagine how beautiful it sounds

Old 01-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
they meant to drop it off at my house, please make sure to send the car to its correct location!!

Old 01-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
they meant to drop it off at my house, please make sure to send the car to its correct location!!
Ha! Funny. I made a similar joke. When he pulled up and lifted the gate I said, "oh, thanks for picking up my new toy!" That is really what it is - a big bad ass toy for grown men who never grew up! I love it.

Betim was explaining to me how the tranny works. It is a sequential manual with an electronic switch that kills the engine when you depress the lever. That way, you can change gears without ever letting off the gas! Can you imagine??

Old 01-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Dana you are the man! Great post.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
Dana you are the man! Great post.
Thanks! I'll remember this come baseball season . . .

Quick Reply: Must See!! Brand New GT3 RSR Delivered To BBI Autosport - Incredible! [PICS]