Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Factory

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 04:11 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Immaculate. Dream-like!

Old 12-31-2008, 10:52 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
just saw a peek of heaven there... all white cars too

Old 12-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
thats pretty amazing nice find

Old 12-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Sick pics, I think I saw them in Panamera magazine

Old 12-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
Sick pics, I think I saw them in Panamera magazine
You mean Panorama magazine? I don't think anyone would read a Panamera magazine

Old 01-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verde is an unknown quantity at this point
I did get a factory tour of the 997 line about 6 months ago. It wasn't this area, but it was an impressive multi-story assembly line (they said they have no room to expand in Stuttgart horizontally) and just an amazing three hours.
They DID have signs posted in at least one area that said (paraphrasing) 'No watches, rings, zippers' for anyone working on the cars.
Oh, and no photos allowed. Lockers provided for everyone before the tour began for phones, cameras, etc.
They gave everyone on the tour a 1"x2" piece of leather from the interior shop. From the 'reject pile'. I suspect that's as big a giveaway as you're going to get.
Seriously, it reminded my why Porsche is such an impressive company. A low-volume assembly line. Amazing attention to detail, automation, robotics, eco-friendliness and efficiency.
I felt even more bonded to my P-car.

Originally Posted by Gobbles
No kidding! I'd half expect to be asked to remove my shoes or something before reporting to work.