Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GTCole
Jason, what color is that? I friggin love it.
Jason it looks very similar to the blue in your Turbo

Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Not quite..it's definitely different. It's a special hue of blue created by RUF for their cars.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Needs to be a Porsche color.

Old 06-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'll be damned if I could remember...I asked the rep from RUF the name of the color and he wrote it down for me but I can't for the life of me remember where I put the business card.

If I ever find out I'll let you know but maybe littlemj can help out?
Just asked 2 friends of mine who should know.

Originally Posted by GTCole
Needs to be a Porsche color.
Ruf got their own paint shop, so no need to take a Porsche color

Old 06-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Will try to ask them...

Old 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Will try to ask them...
No more need to, just got the info from the owner

Color is called "Dakara blue", named after the RUF Dakara, the tuned Cayenne they presented in 2009 (?) at the IAA in Frankfurt... On the picture the colour looks a bit different, but it`s the same, trust me

Old 06-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
The car is still at Ruf... a friend just took this a few minutes ago.

Name:  E34BF891-14AE-46D9-AAEB-B425BA1BE4BA-8268-0000095B835EA8D1_zps53865ea3.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  109.6 KB

I guess delivery is soon...

Last edited by GrayTT; 06-08-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
It has been delivered in April, a friend of mine is the owner. ;-)

Old 06-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by littlemj
It has been delivered in April, a friend of mine is the owner. ;-)

It was at Ruf yesterday for some reason... beautiful car

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!