Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I think you're posting in the wrong section but that looks like the same RT12R I saw at the Geneve Auto Show last March and it probably is the same car.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by atomic80
^^^I think you're posting in the wrong section but that looks like the same RT12R I saw at the Geneve Auto Show last March and it probably is the same car.
So which section would be right? Based on a turbo, body from a GT3 RS (sort of)... Anyway, great car and indeed the car from Geneve. Well spotted

Old 06-06-2013, 09:10 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd put it in the Turbo section. I loved that color...really looked good in the flesh. You're lucky to have gotten a ride. I remember riding with AdamT in his 996 RTurbo and how fast that monster was.

Old 06-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'd put it in the Turbo section. I loved that color...really looked good in the flesh. You're lucky to have gotten a ride. I remember riding with AdamT in his 996 RTurbo and how fast that monster was.
Ok, better luck next time, will have it in fromt of my Canon soon

The R goes like hell, the only thing I can compare it to was a 9ff GTurbo 850 2 years ago. Which has nearly the same performance, but was a bit more frightening. The test drive was in November, 2 degrees celsius and the tyres got wheelspin till 4th gear / 200 kph Much easier in the RTurbo with 4-wheel-drive.

A friend of mine got also a ride in the RUF, not that much traffic on the autobahn, the owner took the chance:

Old 06-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Hah...okay I'm not gonna go off tangent anymore. Those things are monsters. 'nuff said.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 06-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
USA allocations came out today. Hope you guys got your orders solid up for production.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Jason, what color is that? I friggin love it.

Old 06-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Bad picture but great pursuit

Attached Images  
Old 06-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by GTCole
Jason, what color is that? I friggin love it.
I'll be damned if I could remember...I asked the rep from RUF the name of the color and he wrote it down for me but I can't for the life of me remember where I put the business card.

If I ever find out I'll let you know but maybe littlemj can help out?

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!