Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 911-CAR
Someone more pics of this one?

WoW.. That's amazing.. any idea what's the name of that color? It's lighter than RS Green. Kinda like the Mexico blue of green

Old 12-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Btw, how many mk2 GT3s are there with mexico blue? I've seen ALOT of different cars in that color even there's one or two here in Dubai. The color is so nice made people go crazy about it.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hattawi
Btw, how many mk2 GT3s are there with mexico blue? I've seen ALOT of different cars in that color even there's one or two here in Dubai. The color is so nice made people go crazy about it.
I think there are two Mexico Blue RS's, one in Europe, and one in America. I've seen pictures of a few different one's in Europe (Stuttgart Porsche has one as a press car), and maybe 3 or 4 in America. Don't quote me on any of this though because they're just estimates.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
There are a lot more than you'd think, even in Belgium there are already 3 different 997.2gt3 in Mexico blue.

I love that color, a lot. Shot this during last summer.

Last edited by Turbofanatic; 12-24-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:08 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911-CAR
Someone more pics of this one?
love it, someone find more

Old 12-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
J.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished road
Viper Green?

Old 12-24-2010, 07:13 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
looks too light to be viper

Old 12-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hattawi
WoW.. That's amazing.. any idea what's the name of that color? It's lighter than RS Green. Kinda like the Mexico blue of green
I think its just the lighting....

Old 12-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I think its just the lighting....
Agreed - I think it's Signal Green. It's a sexy color. All the "Signal" colors are hot.

I am really hoping if I do get this GT3, I can do PTS. I'll pound on Stoppie to make it happen!

Old 12-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Why wouldn't you get the PTS option?

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!