Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PJS your car looks sick here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008 | 11:45 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
What a track monster

Old 10-22-2008 | 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, the gold BBS's look perfect. Nice work!

Old 10-23-2008 | 12:07 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Luis
Damn, the gold BBS's look perfect. Nice work!
luis... it feels like yesterday that you were giving me purchase advice on this car via 6speed... it has been a lot of fun getting it to where it is today...

you were right

Having about 20-25 track days under my belt since I bought this car (June 2007)... I am quite happy I did. It is totally streetable, although not my daily, and it is taking my ham fisted (but getting better) abuse with ease at the track...

Thanks for all the kind words guys... the car is a work in progress but it is almost finished... or should I say it is almost as far as I am going to take it.

I have a 996 cup rear bumper (center exit exhaust) waiting for paint and a custom full exhaust... looking to do that over the winter... that and an ecu tune and I am done until she needs to be rebuilt

thanks again guys... nice to know other people are digging it... BTW the gold bbs look better in person

Old 10-23-2008 | 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
JUST GORGEOUS (and I mean the setup not just looks) hah ;0)

Old 10-23-2008 | 01:01 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
JUST GORGEOUS (and I mean the setup not just looks) hah ;0)
Ditto Ruf R GT2
looking for stradale... I do not blame you... check out Catsexotics.com and take a close look at the black one with gold rims... car is SICK... there is a red one there too...
If you want I can drive it cross country for you free of charge

Last edited by PJS; 10-23-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-23-2008 | 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished road
Nice shots.