Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PJS your car looks sick here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008 | 04:09 PM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up PJS your car looks sick here!

Old 10-20-2008 | 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Good looking pictures. Love the color.

Old 10-20-2008 | 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
pic #1 is great

Old 10-22-2008 | 01:09 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
THANKS SO MUCH -- I am loving the car...
now if you could turn my E39M5 into a 3.8 RSA -- I would be forever in your debt!

Here are a few more from that day:

Old 10-22-2008 | 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Where can I pick up a larger tow-hook like the one he has in pic #1? I don't like the one provided by the factory.

Old 10-22-2008 | 10:48 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet car! You got any standing still pics? I just wanna see the wheels

Old 10-22-2008 | 11:24 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Where can I pick up a larger tow-hook like the one he has in pic #1? I don't like the one provided by the factory.
Rennline.com - Porsche Performance Parts, Accessories & Race Parts for Porsche, BMW & Audi

they only offer the hooks in silver with red "tow" markings on them... I simply asked if they could powdercoat it black and they did...

FWIW I "rennline'd" the entire drivers side footwell -- track mat, pedals, pedal extensions, floorboard etc... and if you drive on the track I would highly suggest you consider doing the same... or at least just the track mat.

I used to track with my floormats in -- bad idea -- I was a newbie and did not know any better.
So I started tracking with the floormats out and had concerns about messing up the stock carpet (ever checked the price on Porsche carpet? holy crap) so I was turned on to the rennline track mat... I wish they made them for all of my cars... and problem solved. I have no affiliation... just a happy customer.

I have not had to use the tow hook yet... I have used the factory tow hook and it was fine, but the rennline piece folds and I just leave it on all the time...

Old 10-22-2008 | 11:30 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ss7
Sweet car! You got any standing still pics? I just wanna see the wheels
Here is a standing still shot taken a while back -- they are 18" black ano Fikse Profil 13s

You can see the black ones against the back wall in this picture -- and old blue has her new shoes on... BBS E88 Gold... Fikses lurking in the background

Old 10-22-2008 | 01:52 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
Here is a standing still shot taken a while back -- they are 18" black ano Fikse Profil 13s

You can see the black ones against the back wall in this picture -- and old blue has her new shoes on... BBS E88 Gold... Fikses lurking in the background
Good wheel choice! They look excellent.

Old 10-22-2008 | 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
looks great it must be nice to have a track car

Quick Reply: PJS your car looks sick here!