Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Finally Bit the bullet and snatched a benz..............

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Finally Bit the bullet and snatched a benz..............

Godzilla, 991, and the upcoming Ariel Atom needed a playmate!.

Name:  smart-fortwo-1.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  928.0 KB
Name:  smart-fortwo-2.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  875.1 KB
Name:  smart-fortwo-9.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  999.5 KB

Easiest car in the world to run errands in and will come in hand when raining and don't want to get soaked in the Atom... did i mention you can park it ANYWHERE!... i invent parking spots everywhere I go. LOL.

just need to rattle can the wheels black to match the other vehicles!

-Riley

Old 08-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
I'm sorry.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget to add some truck nutz.....

Name:  bb734391.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  280.9 KB

Old 08-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Is that a PURE model. I am getting one early next month so I can have something to leave at the airport and get groceries in.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
I like it, but I love the fact you state you make your own parking spots under a photo where a Jeep said "F' it!" I am gonna drive over the curb and park this bitch in the neighbors yard.

Wilson

No one the iPad rather than phone and see Jeep is not only one jumping curbs... My bad, been drinking. But I stand by finding that funny.

I do like the A series though.

Last edited by Yonder; 08-27-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: ETA : I'm a dumbass
Old 08-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yonder
I like it, but I love the fact you state you make your own parking spots under a photo where a Jeep said "F' it!" I am gonna drive over the curb and park this bitch in the neighbors yard.

Wilson

No one the iPad rather than phone and see Jeep is not only one jumping curbs... My bad, been drinking. But I stand by finding that funny.

Not only did this post question my own ability to read, but it is a final draft of whatever you had posted first. haha

Old 08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Did you consider a Fiat 500?

Old 08-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 81911
I'm sorry.
i'm not.. it's a fun car.. and matches the rest:

Name:  GTR991.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  368.1 KB

will perfectly match the atom! (black frame, white panels)

Originally Posted by Boardman
Don't forget to add some truck nutz.....
yeah, no.... lol

Originally Posted by Wearymicrobe
Is that a PURE model. I am getting one early next month so I can have something to leave at the airport and get groceries in.
easy to tell it's not a pure (pure's all have grey interior, no glass roof, no power windows, (most no A/C), no alloy wheels, no CD player, and many other things missing.... I personally would NOT recommend a "PURE" to anyone.. pay the extra few grand and get a model thats not super duper bare bones.

that being said, it's good for groceries and so forth... i've been driving it in the rain and such because the GTR just spins all 4 wheels in the rain.

Originally Posted by Yonder

Wilson

I parked it on the side of my building because it was the only place not in direct sunlight, the jeep is parked next to the baseball field next door (im sure they were practicing)

Originally Posted by bradb1us
Did you consider a Fiat 500?
i actually had a fiat rental late last year, first i do not fit (head hits ceiling and had to drive around neck all slanted), the car is insanely slow (yes the 70hp smart is much faster) but i do like the way they look... the smart easily gets up to 90mph and stays there with ease. the fiat barely would hit 80 and it would keep dropping down in gear to get there and would shift up and then not be able to maintain speed.

either way, the fiat is not doable for me... the smart was bought for fun... and to match the Ariel Atom (color combo, impracticalness, etc. lol)

Old 08-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Fiat 500 Abarth is far better! I dislike Smart cars immensely. But you like it, so that's all that matters.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
I've not drove a 500 but it can not be worse then that transmission.

Quick Reply: Finally Bit the bullet and snatched a benz..............