Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Mercedes C63 vs C Class?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
h4mza is an unknown quantity at this point
Mercedes C63 vs C Class?

The C63 is my second my favorite car and my family is to get the C Class soon, but i always have wondered how do you spot the difference between the two? Every time i see a C Class, i get excited and think its a C63. I even checked the pictures on Google of both cars but still in real life, i cannot recognize the difference. I've seen many C Classes but just once in my life i saw a C63 coupe coming my way slowly. I knew the second i saw it, it was a C63 because of black grill with Mercedes logo, and the best part was when it passed by, looking at the rear side, those damn twin exhaust on both side really makes the car sick.

Oh and one day i saw a C63 on wedding, i took pictures of it, i checked up the registration plate and it didn't show its details. It had said Brabus on the back, the exhaust were not shiny silver as the C63, the were more of greyish or shall i say dirty?

Anyways, how do you recognize the difference between Mercedes C63 and C Class?

Old 06-07-2012, 01:37 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm how can you not see the difference..haha

Just to state a few things

Black headlights
Different hood
Different aero package
larger brakes with AMG calipers
quad exhaust
AMG seats

Old 06-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
And those 10 spoke AMG wheels

There is a huge difference in both, like how The Artist explained, and just enough power to scare someone out

Old 06-07-2012, 04:38 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
lol...
waste of serve capacity here..

Old 06-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Phat_J is on a distinguished roadPhat_J is on a distinguished roadPhat_J is on a distinguished roadPhat_J is on a distinguished roadPhat_J is on a distinguished road
The quad exhaust is what I look for first,
Or the AMG logo on the rear
Also, the 6.3 badge on the sides
You can also hear the noise it makes

Old 06-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I guess the only way not to see the difference is if you show someone a pic of the door handle.

Everything else looks different.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Just close your eyes and you'll hear the difference.

Old 06-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h4mza
Anyways, how do you recognize the difference between Mercedes C63 and C Class?
Regular C-class doesn't do/sound like this
[youtube]5eOLq07VwSE[/youtube]

Old 06-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
walk up to it and lick the door handle. they even TASTE different!! Duh!