Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

2013 Mercedes-Benz SL Catalog pics leaked

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StockToPerformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Front looks alright, but the rear tail-lights are no bueno..

Old 12-12-2011, 04:58 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Not a huge fan. It's getting to bloated.

Look how clean this is by comparison

that`s exactly what I thought of as well!

Old 12-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
+1 to looking forward to a new SL65 AMG BS.

Not digging the new design much, but I suspect it'll look better with more aggressive Black Series styling and tweaks.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RyanAllison is an unknown quantity at this point
Black Series Smack Series. Those cars will be few and far between. This is a disappointment in my eyes. The tails are terrible and the headlights! Oh the Headlights!

If we should cheer for anything, it should be the facelift.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Not a huge fan. It's getting to bloated.

Look how clean this is by comparison
Early 2000's car design ftw...

Old 12-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why but it's like I'm looking at an R230 with a revised front and rear. It's almost kitcar like. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Cleaned em' up a bit in photoshop:

Old 12-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know what to think of the car, it looks like the sls and the current cls merged together and this was the end product. Also looks as if they took some of the design cues from the slk interior. not sure if they all fit together or not. i like the R230 better atleast on the exterior design. im waiting to see what the amg version looks like.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Front= decent

Rear= oh no..

Old 12-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
We can name models like R129 and R23 true icons, for their unique and flawless design.

For this new model I am not quite sure. Also, we should consider that this design will be present for next 10 years on SL.

Quick Reply: 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL Catalog pics leaked