Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Inden Design 1983 S Class

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010 | 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
very awesome.

Old 10-18-2010 | 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
So mafioso!

Old 10-18-2010 | 03:44 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I adore everything but the headlight covers. And I had forgotten the crazy rear camber nearly all MBs had back then. So badass!

Old 10-18-2010 | 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Snake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to beholdSnake is a splendid one to behold
Legit

Old 10-18-2010 | 11:33 PM
|
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
I adore everything but the headlight covers. And I had forgotten the crazy rear camber nearly all MBs had back then. So badass!
agreed on the headlight covers, solid lights would have been my choice.

Originally Posted by Snake
Legit
whats up homo, nice to see you posting again

lets go mtb'ing before the weather turns to sh*t

Old 10-20-2010 | 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love to see old schools...

Old 10-20-2010 | 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
I want.

Old 10-20-2010 | 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
What a stunning car. I'm another sucker for old M-Bs, but that camber would drive me up the wall.

Must . . . fix . . .

Old 10-20-2010 | 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are going to flip straight the f*** out when I build my W124.

Old 10-20-2010 | 02:52 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
What an amazing classic... the exhaust pipes are so mean. I am also a huge fan of 80s and 90s Benzes.

Quick Reply: Inden Design 1983 S Class