Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

NEW E350 Coupe with 20" Forgestar F14

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010 | 03:27 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
NEW E350 Coupe with 20" Forgestar F14

Check out this Mercedes E Coupe with 20" Forgestar F14 wheels.

Specs
Forgestar F14 Custom Performance Wheels
Piano Black Finish
20x9 Front
20x10.5 Rear

Old 05-25-2010 | 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
That looks tight. I like the drop and wheels...

Old 05-25-2010 | 10:57 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Grrrrrrr..............me likey

Old 05-25-2010 | 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sweet

Old 05-25-2010 | 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ejbcubed is an unknown quantity at this point
Those tail lights look lightly tinted... Is that the case? If so, where were they done at in SoCal? I am having a hard time finding a shop that will tint tail lights.

Looks killer BTW...

Old 05-25-2010 | 04:05 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ejbcubed
Those tail lights look lightly tinted... Is that the case? If so, where were they done at in SoCal? I am having a hard time finding a shop that will tint tail lights.

Looks killer BTW...
I thinks those are stock....

What the heck is that in your avatar btw? Looks cool...

Old 05-25-2010 | 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks very good!
Nice ride and nice rims.
I hope you sell loads of them

Old 05-25-2010 | 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ejbcubed is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I thinks those are stock....

What the heck is that in your avatar btw? Looks cool...
That is the nose of a Challenger 604. It is my Dad and his business partners. I took the pic from right in front of it, obviously...

Old 05-25-2010 | 04:22 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels look fantastic.

Drop looks retarded.

Old 05-25-2010 | 05:04 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
not bad

Quick Reply: NEW E350 Coupe with 20" Forgestar F14