Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Brabus E V12 BLACK BARON

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 11:41 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute

those wheel covers must be a joke of an Internet nerd using PS

otherwise it`d be the worst move Brabus ever made

Old 09-12-2009, 12:15 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
As I was looking thru the photos, I though to myself "and for $1million it can be yours"...little did I know that was not far from the truth. This thing is a beast, but the new E-class is ugly (especially those Hyundai Sonata taillights and before those sweet wheel covers (wtf?)).

Old 09-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
IcebergLancelot47 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess not even money can afford you good taste in today's auto industry, especially at a cost such as this: 675k? How about I keep the 6.3 engine, ditch the wheel covers & the like,and keep the change?

Old 09-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 09-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enough
There is nothing nice about this disaster of a car! 600 000 euros, I would like to meet anyone who buys one...... I suspect they will be few and VERY far between.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:10 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Wheel covers reminds me of chariots/gladiator for some reason.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:20 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
So the wheel covers were not a joke... sad.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar
So the wheel covers were not a joke... sad.
Oh, I'd say they are, but the joke isn't on us. They remind me of the cars you see in sci-fi flicks like I, Robot and Children of Men, where the propmaster just take existing cars and slap some cladding on them, and voila, we're in the future.