Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Modulare Wheels | Photoshoot: 2012 BMW 650i | 21" Modulare M11C brushed

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Former Vendor
Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thumbs up Modulare Wheels | Photoshoot: 2012 BMW 650i | 21" Modulare M11C brushed

Hello all,

Here is the new 2012 BMW 650i coupe shown with a set of 21” Modulare M11C 3-piece forged wheels. The wheels measure 21x9 front and 21x10.5 rear and are finished in the brushed aluminum finish with a chrome lip. The optional etched aluminum centercap, finished in a matching brushed finish, is also featured.

Enjoy the pics!!

Old 07-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
those are some kewl pix there.