Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Exponential Growth by Hunter5179: Quest for a Front Lip Gone Right

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Post Exponential Growth by Hunter5179: Quest for a Front Lip Gone Right

Name:  indr45_slider.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  55.8 KB

Exponential Growth by Hunter5179: Quest for a Front Lip Gone Right
"IND as a company is nothing if not extremely lucky"

Used in the introduction of our Meaner Than Hell project this sentiment is felt on a daily basis by every member of the IND team. With the amount of E9X M3's that come through the shop it is always refreshing to have a new chassis roll through our doors. Hunter5179 first came to the shop looking for a front lip to give his Dark Graphite F10 550 a more menacing presence. We knew Hunter was a true enthusiast when he absolutely needed a front lip in the dead of winter during one of our first big snow storms. That is dedication.

From that winter storm came a full out assault on the Dark Graphite F10. Out of the box the 550i has enough juice to make even the most pedestrian enthusiast giggle. This power was simply not enough as the vehicle was soon upgraded with the full Dinan stage 3 kit. A need for a front lip spawned into a desire for something more comprehensive. For the aero the folks over at Vorsteiner delivered with their F10 VMS kit. We have seen Vorsteiner create exceptional aerodynamic solutions for many models and the kit for the F10 M-sport was the perfect balance of luxury and performance. After lowering the car on ACS springs Hunter5179 and I immediately knew it was missing something. After looking over the stately 550i it was apparent the car needed wheels, but not just any wheels. It was determined that the F10 would be planted to the pavement via the Vorstiener VS310 wheel. Finished in Vorsteiner's enigmatic brushed shadow silver finish. The wheel finish like the aero is second to none. Picking up any surrounding light the wheels are constantly changing hues and colors further enhancing the threatening spoke design.

Going from the need for a front lip to the end result seen below is truly fascinating. We know this will not be the last we see of Hunter, but in the interim all of us are incredibly happy to have the opportunity to see this thing in its natural environment.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. These 550i's are such sleepers! Can't believe how easy it is to get stupid power out of them and nobody would ever suspect it either! Nice work, guys.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning and added to home page!

Old 07-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
sickness

Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
So perfect. Great choice of wheels. The acceleration in these things is endless.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
How much for a set of 21 inch wheels? This would be for my F10 M5. I have been looking for the perfect wheels and now I found them. Please PM me.

Old 07-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Gorgeous! just gorgeous

I have yet to see an IND car that is not stunning, amazing, simple work guys

-AJ

Old 07-29-2012, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Very hot.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:38 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ryan@IND is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by turbotronic
How much for a set of 21 inch wheels? This would be for my F10 M5. I have been looking for the perfect wheels and now I found them. Please PM me.
Email sent