Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

WTFBBQ, an Accord V6 is 32K nowadays!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bullitt44
Some people are strictly looking for great transportation and the Accord offers that. If you are looking for a car with a soul and don't mind maint. costs $32K is a great wide open canvas.
Maintenance on the 328 is free down to wiper blades for the first 4 years, or the entire length of the lease.

Honda's do not come with free maintenance for even 1 day.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
yeap, i'm looking to get rid of my GTO for a wagon, spec'd out an A4 avant and went HOLY SHIT when I saw the MSRP.
Do not buy Audi's new.

Do what i did and buy a slightly used one and they are excellent values.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Pretty sure a Honda Accord buyer is not a BMW buyer any more than an MB buyer (me) would never buy a BMW. Each to his own. Plus you do live in LA and I believe you are Asian and therefore must keep up with Chen's of the world. JK.
I agree on the Honda to BMW buyer; but not on the BMW/Merc buyer. You'd be hard pressed to notice the difference between the two these days-

Minus of course the 7 versus the S550. In that case S550>7 series all day long.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:07 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
The new 7 is leaps and bounds better than the new S class AMG or not. I drive both on a regular bases. And I hate BMW, so I'm shocked saying id rather own the bimmer over the merc.

Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Really? I think the new 7 feels cheap inside and I HATE the way it drives. - this coming from a guy who doesn't care for big luxo sedans.

Old 10-03-2011, 03:23 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I could care less about either, the 7 drives soooo much better, and imo is fairly nice inside.

The S class, especially the AMG was just too soft, it doesn't feel like the steering wheel is attached to anything. But the interior is still far nicer in quality of the materials then the 7.