Notices
The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum Is Where You Will Find All The Latest News, Technical Info, and Trends!

Honda Accord on Vossen Wheels?? Best looking Accord I have ever seen!! WOW

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Honda Accord on Vossen Wheels?? Best looking Accord I have ever seen!! WOW

2009 Honda Accord Coupe on the new Vossen VVS-086.

Finish: Matte Black Machined
Size: F: 20x9 / R: 20x10.5
MSRP: $2299 / set

Let me know what you guys think...

Old 03-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kiemdochoi is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty

Old 03-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good, but I can't help but to wonder if the rims cost more than the car is worth.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Banned
Honda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these parts
looks awesome

Old 03-25-2010, 02:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
I agree this is the best looking Accord Coupe I have seen! Very classy. The wheels suit the car well. Nice work!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
MHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura about
I have never been a big fan of staggering a FWD car - but this looks good !

What offsets did you run and what drop is on it?